[Live-devel] H264 over RTP problem

Miklos Szeles bendeguy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 01:22:59 PDT 2008

The used sink has a big enough buffer, so if there is some data loss,
that appear before the sink. I saw the following lines in
MultiFramedRTPSource:
 // Try to use a big receive buffer for RTP:
  increaseReceiveBufferTo(env, RTPgs->socketNum(), 50*1024);
is it possible that my problem caused by this 50*1024 setting?