[Live-devel] H264 RTP streaming tutorial

Joerg Desch jd.vvd at web.de
Thu Sep 11 05:24:41 PDT 2008

On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 18:01:24 +0800
"M Haris Lye" <harislye at gmail.com> wrote:

> May I inquire if anybody has the H264 RTP streaming tutorial as
> mentioned in the previous posting
> http://www.mail-archive.com/live-devel@lists.live555.com/msg00238.html
>
> I hope it can be shared with live555 newbie like me. I need to refer to
> it to create a customized streaming server for a research project.

I'm looking for exactly the same tarball... and couldn't find it.
Have you already got a copy?

The whole search for informations and "howtos" is really time consuming.

Which H264 source do you use? I have a TI DaVinvi evaluation board with
delivers h264 NAL units. But I don't know how to start streaming with
this kind of packets....

--
Email: Joerg Desch <jd DOT vvd AT web DOT de>