[Live-devel] what if MultiFramedRTPSource::doGetNextFrame1 get a multiframed packet?

xiang zou xzou999 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 22:45:51 PDT 2008

I read the source code again,yes,"MPEG4GenericRTPSource" indeed implements
multiple frames per packet by reimplementation of the virtual function
"MPEG4GenericBufferedPacket::nextEnclosedFrameSize()",but it had not update
the "fPresentationTime" after the first received frame,since
"frameDurationInMicroseconds" is always 0.In that case,from a multiframed
packet,we will get several frames with the same timestamp,is it a bug?