[Live-devel] TimeStamp

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Sat Sep 20 04:42:15 PDT 2008

>Coz my receiver able to accept the data from VLC streaming but
>unable to accept it ,if I send it through my application
>using livemedia library.
>But VLC on client PC able to play the stream sent from my application.
>What might be the problem with my client.

I don't know; only you can debug your own code.  Note, though, that
VLC - when receiving a RTSP/RTP stream - uses the "LIVE555 Streaming
Media" liibraries.

I suggest that you first make sure that you can receive your data
using our unmodified "openRTSP" application.

	Ross Finlayson
	Live Networks, Inc. (LIVE555.COM)
	<http://www.live555.com/>