[Live-devel] Query about how to build an RTSP server

venugopalpaikr venugopalpaikr at tataelxsi.co.in
Wed Sep 24 02:10:06 PDT 2008

Hi,
    Am trying to develop an RTSP server using RTSPServer.cpp code. Is it
enough for me to make an object for the class RTSPServer? After initializing
this object wil the code automatically take care of listening to requests
from the client and responding to them or should any modification be done?
     Kindly provide me with some isights.

Thanks,
Venu

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments contained in it.