[Live-devel] Query about how to build an RTSP server

venugopalpaikr venugopalpaikr at tataelxsi.co.in
Wed Sep 24 03:06:39 PDT 2008

Hi Ross,
        Thanks for the information. I did check out the
testOnDemandRTSPServer code wherein the RTSP server is initiated and so is
the streaming of stored data. I am developing an RTSP server that waits for
request from a client and on receiving the request initiates streaming from
a camera. Can you please provide me more insights as to how i should change
the existing code for this scenario.

Regards,
Venu