[Live-devel] About "Live555/DirectShow Source Filter for PCM audio: source code"

zhanglu workzh at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 2 20:23:31 PDT 2009

Mr. Ralf Globisch :

   I'm new to live555 ,and now I'm in a project and I encountered some problems rating to the live555 and DShow integration.

   And fortunately I read your message at http://lists.live555.com/pipermail/live-devel/2008-December/009914.html , But I can not find the source and download it..

   So It's kind of you to send me a copy of codes,the "simple directshow rtsp source filter using live555 library".

   Thanks very much!

                                                                     Bruce

                                                                     09.04