[Live-devel] H.264 + AAC + data in TS

Stas Desyatnlkov stas at tech-mer.com
Sun Apr 5 07:01:50 PDT 2009

Hi Ross,
Thanx for the quick response. Before I start reading code can someone point me to an RFC or other documentation describing how the NAL units should be packed into the TS?
I understand that the better way is to just send the NAL units without TS but my client has an application that expects reception of TS, so there is no way to implement it differently.