[Live-devel] H.264 + AAC + data in TS

Stas Desyatnlkov stas at tech-mer.com
Mon Apr 6 04:02:49 PDT 2009

I found a document describing how the NAL packets should be packaged in the transport stream.
The document name is JVT-C087.doc and can be downloaded from the net.
The question is - does live555 implements the streaming and packetization of the AVC NAL packets according to this document?
Also I don't see how all the program information table (PMT, PAT, NIT, CAT...) fit into this scheme.
After this is solved I'd need to figure how to add voice and data steams to the TS and how to tell the demuxer on the other side what is what.