[Live-devel] H.264 + AAC + data in TS

Stas Desyatnlkov stas at tech-mer.com
Tue Apr 7 04:43:22 PDT 2009

I will. Its just there is no clear indication as to how this should be done. On the other hand there are commercially available solutions (e.g. Elecard demuxer) that receives and handles the AVC + AAC TS.
These solutions are available on Windows and there is no way of telling it that my implementation is right, I have to provide the TS these components expect to receive, otherwise my A/V won't play right in the media player.