[Live-devel] openRTSP TS receive as an another program input

Mr. Teddy mrteddy at citromail.hu
Mon Apr 20 19:00:41 PDT 2009

            Hello everybody,

I have some questions.
First of all I failed to use openRTSP. I used the "testMPEG2TransportStreamer" to stream "test.ts" file and I can receive it with VLC, but a I can't with openRTSP.
I started the openRTSP from the command line with this:

openRTSP "rtp://239.255.42.42/test.ts"
or

openRTSP "rtp://239.255.42.42:1234"

but I get this error: "Failed to get a SDP description from URL..."

Secondly, I have a project.

In this project I have to write an application, that receive an mpeg2 ts over rtp and use it az input.
The second application (what's want the ts input) default open ts file from a file with FOPEN and store in "FILE* Fp", then regulary fill a buffer with "fread" command (NumBytes = fread(Buf, 1, BUFSIZE, fp)) from the "fp".

So basically I need to make a FIFO where the openRTSP put the data and the fread read from.

Thanks a lot,

Peter