[Live-devel] ServerMediaSession with multiple files

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Apr 21 07:17:03 PDT 2009

>And how can I make the client to divide the file in multiple parts?

Now this is just being silly.

If you want to record the incoming stream back into separate files,
then why combine the files (on the server) in the first place?

Instead, leave the server the way it was, and just use "openRTSP" to
request each stream separately, recording each one into a separate
file.  I.e., you could call "openRTSP" multiple times, from a script.