[Live-devel] ServerMediaSession with multiple files

Jordi Llamas Pons jordillamaspons at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 10:26:13 PDT 2009

Well, I did not explain myself before.
I'm doing a client/server application. The client part will connect to a
normal RTSP server and divide the video in parts.
The server part will stream those parts with different priorities to various
clients, but those clients don't need to know that the video is divided.

Thanks again, and sorry for my english