[Live-devel] multiple instances of live555 library

Dong Liu dliu.cn at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 09:04:36 PDT 2009

Ross,

I found my problem was caused by other element in my system.

But after I gave it more thought, I think the situation I had actually was
not using multiple instances of live555.

The module I developed is a shared library which is loaded by a host
program which I have no control. Each module has its one address space,
they are not aware with each other, they don't communicate with each other,
they are running in difference thread. So in a sense they are just like
running in different progresses.

Thanks!

Dong