[Live-devel] Synchronizing Audio and Video streams

Kam Low auscaster at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 19:15:27 PDT 2009

Dear readers,

I am writing an application to stream live Audio and Video via RTSP,
but am having some trouble synchronizing the two output streams.

When streaming just an audio stream by itself the output is great.
(Note: I am using an AudioInputDevice and encoding it to an MP3
stream.)
The problem is when I combine the audio and video together stream all
I get back from the client are patches of Audio.
Note: The video works great in either case, so no problems there.

Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

Thanks,
Kam