[Live-devel] contributions to live 555

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Aug 5 13:48:32 PDT 2009

>Can anyone tell me what the process is for contributing to the library?

Just send your contribution (ideally in the form of patch file(s)
against the most recent release) to the mailing list.  I'll then
decide whether or not it gets included in subsequent releases of the
code.

>  I have a new RTSPOverHTTPServer implementation, which I'm curious
>if anyone is interested in seeing added to the library. It
>subclasses from RTSPServer, and allows normal RTSP services as well
>as RTSP Over HTTP services using the same server object. I'd like to
>try to include it in the maintained library and make some minor
>changes elsewhere to clean the implementation up.

The existing - commented out - code for server support of
RTSP-over-HTTP is incomplete, but will be completed soon.