[Live-devel] Pure RTP stream.

Ilya Feldman ilya_il at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 12 13:21:39 PDT 2009

Hi, Ross.

My task is to connect to Sony  RX570N camera and to get a H264 RTP stream from it.

It is enough to send GET http request containing a RTP port number. After that the camera starts sending RTP packet to this port. All this stage are implemented. I use MultiFramedRTPSource and AVIFileSink to receive a frames. Unfortunately, many  frames came corrupted, especially IDRs.

May be the fact that big frames are distributed in more than one packet affects to result.

So I'm looking for good example of implementation of pure RTP processing.

Ilya.