[Live-devel] live object delete sequence

Yedidia Amit amit.yedidia at elbitsystems.com
Mon Aug 24 04:26:50 PDT 2009

the answer is yes for both ...

________________________________

From: live-devel-bounces at ns.live555.com
[mailto:live-devel-bounces at ns.live555.com] On Behalf Of Stas Desyatnlkov
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 2:20 PM
To: LIVE555 Streaming Media - development & use
Subject: Re: [Live-devel] live object delete sequence

I did this:

     rtp_sock_ = new Groupsock(*env_, destinationAddress, rtpPort, 10);

               rtcp_sock_ = new Groupsock(*env_, destinationAddress,
rtcpPort, 10);

               vsink_ = SimpleRTPSink::createNew(*env_, rtp_sock_, 33,
90000,

                                             "video", "mp2t", 1, True,
False /*no 'M' bit*/);

               RTCPInstance* rtcp = RTCPInstance::createNew(*env_,
rtcp_sock_,

                              estimatedSessionBandwidth, CNAME, vsink_,
NULL, false);

So in the above example do I have to delete rtp_sock & rtcp_sock? Can I
safely delete rtcp pointer after the server is stopped?