[Live-devel] quicktime client for h264

Dan DuFeu dduFeu at MarchNetworks.com
Tue Aug 25 08:46:35 PDT 2009

+1

I have this same issue with my H.264 stream.

My Mpeg4 stream works fine with VLC and quicktime, however my H.264
stream works only with VLC. Quicktime performs as Haung describes. As
far as I know, I've initialized the profile-level-id and
sprop-parameter-sets properly.

I've tried to see if I could get quicktime to output logs, but haven't
found any such feature yet.

Dan.

From: live-devel-bounces at ns.live555.com
[mailto:live-devel-bounces at ns.live555.com] On Behalf Of huang
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 6:01 AM
To: live-devel at ns.live555.com
Subject: [Live-devel] quicktime client for h264

Hi dear all,

I have my own H264VideoStreamFramer and could stream h.264 to VLC and
Quicktime.
But when Quicktime as client, something was wrong:
 First, I started the server and Quicktime connected  to server, after
"PLAY" cmd, server
 sent data to Quicktime, but Quicktime had no image with increased time
at left bottom concer.
 Then I restarted the server ( but client was still opened ), it worked
normally.

Do I miss something to trigger Quicktime at beginning ?

Thanks

Haung