[Live-devel] I want to add pause and replay function in openRTSP, and I have some questions.

Lee Victor dinho.victor at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 00:58:02 PST 2009

I want to add pause and replay function in openRTSP. I think I can user

RTSPClient::pauseMediaSession(MediaSession& session)
&
Boolean RTSPClient::playMediaSession(MediaSession& session, double start,
double end, float scale)

to realize this function. But I have to get the time when it pause ,so that
I can use it as the parameter "double start" in playMediaSession.

Now my question is: how can I get the time when it pause.

Thank you.