[Live-devel] What is the timestamp unit in openRTSP?

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Dec 7 23:28:41 PST 2009

>What is the timestamp unit in openRTSP? second or microsecond?

I'm not sure what you mean by "timestamp unit", but I'm assuming that
you mean "data type of a presentation time".  (The RTP streaming
protocol does use timestamps internally, but those usually do not get
exposed outside our libraries, and you don't need to concern yourself
with them.)

The data type for a "presentation time" is "struct timeval" (i.e.,
seconds and microseconds).