[Live-devel] live555 for wm6.1 loss udp packet

Kevin.Liu kevin.liu at innosofts.com
Wed Dec 9 20:04:04 PST 2009

Hi Ross:
  Thank you very much for your reply.
  I have changed the buffer of the socket to 4,000,000 and the audio stream
has much better. But the video stream also not good. I wrote my own
"BufferSink" inherit form "MediaSink" directly ,so I did not use the
"RTPSink" ,must I use the "RTPSink" in my rtp packets transport ?

Best regards,
Kevin Liu
Senior Software Engineer
Innosoft Solutions & Services