[Live-devel] Live streaming of h.264 using encoder

ansary mohamed ansary858 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 21 19:25:20 PST 2009

hi there,

I am currently working on live streaming of h.264 from my TI dm 6446. My camera captures the frames
and my board encodes it into h.264 video format. Since my board is running a program which is coded
in C, I was wondering whether is it possible to implement deviceSource.cpp to read from socket
 and do the streaming? If not, what ways can achieve this. Your input is much appreciated. Thanks.

Regards
Ansary