[Live-devel] Git/SVN repo?

Pierre d'Herbemont pdherbemont at free.fr
Wed Dec 30 07:01:51 PST 2009

On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 2:19 PM, Ross Finlayson <finlayson at live555.com> wrote:
>> I failed to find a git/svn repo for live555. I think it would ease
>> development if there was one. Any reason why there is none?
>
> Because only one person (I) ever adds code directly to the code base.

That's not a valid point. Wine does only have one committer but an
extensive contributor base. And I do extensively use revision system
for my personal project as well... Is the real reason? If so, you
should really try... I think it would also simplify your life a
maintainer as well :-) They are plenty of *simple* hosting services
for that!

> (Also, we provide support for the latest version of the code only.)

To me that's unrelated...

Pierre.