[Live-devel] Sending lots of NAL's problem

Yedidia Amit amit.yedidia at elbitsystems.com
Wed Dec 30 22:14:51 PST 2009

lets say that I do read all available data from the socket on the first
call to doDeliverFrame which was triggered by the data arriving to the
socket.
but if I feed the framer only in one NAL at the first call to the
doDeliverFrame, what will trigger the call to the next doDeliverFrame
(since the socket is now empty)?