[Live-devel] Sending lots of NAL's problem

Yedidia Amit amit.yedidia at elbitsystems.com
Thu Dec 31 04:39:48 PST 2009

Thanks.
Happy New Year!

________________________________

From: live-devel-bounces at ns.live555.com
[mailto:live-devel-bounces at ns.live555.com] On Behalf Of Ross Finlayson
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2009 1:07 PM
To: LIVE555 Streaming Media - development & use
Subject: Re: [Live-devel] Sending lots of NAL's problem

	but then, in case of multiple NAL's, the frame or the fragmenter
will try to fragment the data buy themselves,

No, I'm suggesting that your 'framer' object read *and buffer* multiple
NAL units from your input socket, but still deliver NAL units to the
downstream "H264VideoRTPSink" object one at a time.

(This will be my last posting on this topic.)

The information in this e-mail transmission contains proprietary and business
sensitive information.  Unauthorized interception of this e-mail may constitute
a violation of law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
communication is strictly prohibited. You are also asked to contact the sender
by reply email and immediately destroy all copies of the original message.