[Live-devel] Locale bug in RTSP range: header

Steven Kramer skramer at inbeeld.eu
Fri Feb 6 02:35:01 PST 2009

Op 6 feb 2009, om 11:14 heeft Ross Finlayson het volgende geschreven:

>> my system is apparently not using a US locale. This affected the
>> generated range string (replaced dots by comma's). Fixed this by
>> explicitly scoping the locale with a local variable.
>
> In that case, the 'bug' is probably in your compiler, not our code.

Could be, I'm not sure what the lifetime is for such a construct - an
'anonymous' object perhaps? I think the compiler is at liberty to call
the destructor right away, though, just like if it were used as an
argument to a function after the function completed.... But I'll
gladly defer to ANSI experts.