[Live-devel] Bad file descriptor

venugopalpaikr venugopalpaikr at tataelxsi.co.in
Sun Feb 8 20:49:07 PST 2009

Hi ,
            I have ported live555 on DM355 and am using only the RTSP part
of live555 to establish connection with VLC. Gstreamer is used for streaming
RTP data. The setup works fine for single unicast sessions and multiple
unicast. But if i give a simultaneous request from VLC with RTP over RTSP
enabled in VLC i get the following error:
BasicTaskScheduler: select fails(): Bad file descriptor. This occurs after
DESCRIBE's response.

Can anyone tell me the reason for the occurence of this error message? Is it
because the previous sessions were not closed properly?

Regards
Venugopal

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments contained in it.