[Live-devel] Multicast teardown bug?

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Feb 16 19:24:18 PST 2009

The code in question (that "if" statement) is almost 3 years old.  At
the time, it was there for a reason, but I've forgotten exactly why.
I suspect that you're right - it's no longer needed (because closing
the "RTSPClientSession" object has no effect on the entire stream
other than calling the "deleteStream()" virtual function - but for
multicast streams, the implementation of that virtual function is a
'no op').

Therefore, I think we can remove that "if" statement now.  Please go
ahead and do this, and let us know if it causes any problems.  If I
don't hear of any problems, I'll remove it from the next release of
the code.