[Live-devel] Using Live555 as a relay server

moonlit moonlit moonlit99 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 07:52:05 PST 2009

> It seems to me that this is your real problem.  You should fix your
network so that the computers that want to access your stream can contact
your server.

There is nothing really bad that needs to be fixed.
We have tons of cameras located everywhere and the same with the clients
that connect to these cameras.
It would be a really bad design if we need to have a connectivity from each
client to each camera.
That's why we need to have everything centralized and the clients only need
to have connectivity to a central video server.