[Live-devel] H264 streaming problem

Yedidia Amit amit.yedidia at elbitsystems.com
Tue Feb 24 03:26:39 PST 2009

The problem is that special headers called SPS and PPS (sequence
parameter set and picture parameter set) are not included in the file.
Those headers may be carried in-band (which is probably not your case)
or in the SDP.
My guess is that your source sent them in the SDP and not in-band (in
the RTP stream), and that's why they are not found in the file.

Regards,

Amit Yedidia
Elbit System Ltd.

Email: amit.yedidia at elbitsystems.com