[Live-devel] Receiving Audio Data from Client While Streaming Out Media Stream

Wong Shuen Kong sk.wong at pacificworld.com.hk
Wed Feb 25 01:55:57 PST 2009

Hi all,

Is it possible to extend testOnDemandRTSPServer for having a media
session receiving audio data from remote client?  We would like to
use this to accomplish duplex audio transmission on existing RTSP
server which using live555 media library instead of adding another
daemon process/task on our ARM9 embedded Linux platform.

If possible, could you provide some hints on necessary steps to
complete the task?

Kong

--
Wong Shuen Kong
System Analyst

Pacific World Industrial Ltd
Unit 809, 8/F, Westley Square, 48 Hoi Yuen Road, Kwun Tong, HKSAR

Tel : (852) 2797 2733
Fax : (852) 2790 7778
http://www.pacificworld.com.hk