[Live-devel] H264 streaming problem

gather bzbz gbzbz at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 22:25:39 PST 2009

Right after I capture the buffer from the hardware and right before I pass the buffer for processing (memmove(fTo)), I write the buffer to a file, that file contains the correct the SPS and PPS. VLC/Mplayer can playback that file without problem. But the file saved by openRTSP does not have SPS and PPS. So who dropped them?