[Live-devel] Memory leaks

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Jan 5 00:57:58 PST 2009

>                There are few memory leaks in
>liveMedia/OnDemandServerMediaSubsession.cpp, the object(inputSource)
>created is not freed.

No, that's not true.  The input source for each
"ServerMediaSubsession" is freed by the "CloseStreamSource()"
function, which in turn is called by "StreamState::reclaim()" (which
is called when each stream ends, or is torn down).

>  Also there are few memory leaks in Hash table code, means some
>objects are not freed.

Can you be more specific? I don't know of any memory leaks in that code.