[Live-devel] Extending RTSPClinetSession class

Yedidia Amit amit.yedidia at elbitsystems.com
Sun Jan 18 00:16:16 PST 2009

Hi,

I am trying to extend RTSPClientSession to support "SET_PARAMETER".

However the class is declared as private within the RTSPServer class.
In addition the IncomingRequestHandler1 which I should override, is also
declared as private within the  RTSPClientSession class.

Should I change both of them to "protected" or you got any other idea?
It was much simpler if there was a generic set_parameter func that could
be assgned to user func.

Regards,

Amit Yedidia
Elbit System Ltd.

Email: amit.yedidia at elbitsystems.com
Tel: 972-4-8318905

The information in this e-mail transmission contains proprietary and business
sensitive information.  Unauthorized interception of this e-mail may constitute
a violation of law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
communication is strictly prohibited. You are also asked to contact the sender
by reply email and immediately destroy all copies of the original message.