[Live-devel] RTSP clinet

Aditya Vikram aditya.vikram at aricent.com
Sun Jan 18 23:33:45 PST 2009

Hi I have  written a DirectShow  filter using playcomman.cpp program . Basically I want to support mpeg4, h264 and h263   in my filter ..I have implemented my filter as a RTSP client as well as simple RTP receiver (in this case SDP is set by another element not part of filter).Filter (RTSP based) is working fine with  mpeg4 and h263 .I am using VLC for RTSP server and I have modified testMPEG1or2VideoStreamer.cpp by changing
   //videoSink = MPEG1or2VideoRTPSink::createNew(*env, &rtpGroupsock);
  videoSink = MPEG4ESVideoRTPSink::createNew(*env, &rtpGroupsock,96,9000);

Now when I invoke the filter and run testMPEG1or2VideoStreamer streamer is not writing packets continuously that's why directX renderer get stuck for some time. So where is the problem.