[Live-devel] qosMeasurementRecord problem

Gabriele De Luca gabriele.deluca at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 20 03:58:03 PST 2009

Hi Ross,I use qosMeasurementRecord and it works!But sometimes, when I open more clients, or when I restart a client,  qosMeasurementRecord don't works!The reports, in fact, shows UNAVAIBLE, RECEIVED PACKETS=0, PACKETS LOSS=milions, etc.I follow the example openRTSP to report QoS. The problem happens in a unicast-unicast RTSP interaction. So, I run testOnDemandRTSPServer on my server and my application client on my client.When I close my client sometimes report works, sometimes not!Why? May depend on what?

Regards