[Live-devel] UNSUPPORTED TYPE(0xca)

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Jan 20 18:12:25 PST 2009

>I get this message in my ( DEBUG defined compiled ) live555
>RTSP/RTP/RTCP server:
>
>validated RTCP subpacket (type 2): 1, 201, 0, 0x800057f8
>UNSUPPORTED TYPE(0xca)

You don't have to worry about these.  They are SDES packets.
Although our RTCP sending code sends these, our RTCP receiving code
doesn't do anything useful with them, which is why we print out that
warning message (when in DEBUG mode).

>I have another question also - how can I unschedule (purge) all
>scheduled tasks for given TaskFunc to prevent calling it later if
>i`ve managed to handle the event before it got called ?

You can call "TaskScheduler::unscheduleDelayedTask()" to unschedule
specific tasks.