[Live-devel] Object Dumping - Is it normal? (VC++/ MFC )

eko.sulistyo at drivehq.com eko.sulistyo at drivehq.com
Thu Jan 22 22:36:54 PST 2009

Hi All,

I've been using the library with Ms VC++  6.0.

Now i am also using MFC for my Application architecture.

The library has been integrated smoothly and everything works fine.

Just my curiosity,

When i am in debug mode, after exiting my application, the VC++ reporting
object dump but it didn't report any memory leak.

It seems that the object came from LiveMedia module.

Is there something needs to be done in the code to eliminate this issue in
debug mode?

Or this is normal condition?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Eko SA.

The Real email service that supports SMTP/POP3/Outlook, unlike any free email services!
Online Storage & Sharing, Online Backup, FTP hosting and More.
Sign up free at: http://www.drivehq.com/?refID=178949&refEmails=&refCode=.