[Live-devel] Regarding the Full HD movie(1920x1080) ts file Streaming

Sushil Chaudhari sushil.chaudhri at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 04:06:35 PDT 2009

Hi All,
We are using the Livemedia for streaming the full HD MPEGII ts file on
windows platform.
But we are seeing the packet loss at streamer side by dropping down the
network usage.
We have also observed that when the packet loss or network usage is getting
down the receiver side there will be distortion on the video.

We have also increases the OS buffer till 20000 for HD support but still
there is a packet drop from the streamer as per FAQ.
I would like to mention that this problem is coming only on high resolution
videos i.e. (1920X1080).
 Also the behaviour is random in the same video streaming so we can not say
that ther is a problem in the video.
Also we are seeing this behaviour  of video distortion in the peer to peer
connection for streamer and receiver.

Any help or pointer regarding the improvement of the livemedia for HD movie
will be a great help for me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Sushil