[Live-devel] (no subject)

wong yeewan yeewan_20 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 15 03:01:18 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I am interested to use testMPEG1or2ProgramtoTransportStream to convert a MPEG2 video file into TS file. I selected all the header and source files that were needed to build testMPEG1or2ProgramtoTransportStream. I finally built the testMPEG1or2ProgramtoTransportStream.exe in Visual C++ 2005 in Windows. However, problem occured when I ran it. The error message was:

Beginning to read...
BasicTaskScheduler::SingleStep():select() fails: No error

And I obtained an output file which was zero in size. Can anyone please help me with this matter?

Thank you

Regards,
Yee Wan