[Live-devel] streaming H264 unicast to multiple clients with same source

Sundar sunder.svit at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 23:10:44 PDT 2009

Hi Ross,
Thanx for the kind response.

However, I tested the same code with a TS file and by setting the flag to
true, I could play the same file to all the clients; in a way that all
clients play the same stream from the same file as in a live camera stream.
And this is why I enabled the flag for the H264 input.

Are there any leads as to how I can debug this issue out?

Inputs are valuably welcome!

Thanx!
Sundar