[Live-devel] Multiple Unicast sessions for RTSP

Sundar R sramani at celestialsys.com
Tue Jun 23 00:44:25 PDT 2009

Hi All,

I am trying to get multiple unicast connections to a streaming network
camera working. The camera can stream both H264 and MPEG4 streams.
Apparently I can connect multiple clients to the MPEG4 stream sessions but
cannot connect more than one client to the H264 stream.

I followed a basic example of the TS stream file server session and I found
that whilst creating the on demand server session, the TS session passes the
session ID; whilst the MPEG4/H264 sessions have the client session ID
variable commented. Does this imply that MPEG4/H264 are not basically meant
to stream multiple unicast sessions?

Can anyone please help me sort this out??

Thanx!

Sundar