[Live-devel] Re : Multiple Unicast sessions for RTSP

Sundar R sramani at celestialsys.com
Tue Jun 23 22:18:22 PDT 2009

Hi Ross,

>This should work.  Remember, though, to set the "reuseFirstSource"
>parameter in "OnDemandServerMediaSubsession" (when you subclass it)
>to true.

The variable in question is definitely set to true in the
OnDemandServerMediaSubsession class.

I used the code as posted at
http://www.mail-archive.com/live-devel@lists.live555.com/msg02176.html
<http://www.mail-archive.com/live-devel@lists.live555.com/msg02176.html%20fo
r%20H264>  for H264 streaming. I also got the
H264VideoFileServerSubsession.cpp modelled on the
MPEG4VideoFileServerSubsession.cpp for reference.

One of the observations where I debugged was that for all the clients, I can
see that LiveMedia starts playing the stream ( I got that from prints in the
streamState->startPlaying function call); but apparently the second client
is not playing anything.

Is there anyway to debug out where exactly the livemedia server outputs the
data; so that I can probably check if it outputs for the second client as
well..

I am really stuck up deep into this..Any help would be valuable :?

Thanx!

Sundar