[Live-devel] sending RTCP through Unicast

tadmorm1 at post.tau.ac.il tadmorm1 at post.tau.ac.il
Thu Jun 25 07:29:27 PDT 2009

Hi,
I'm using the Live555 in order to make a unicast transmission of an MPEG2T.
my sender and receiver are both Live555 .
I used the DEBUG mode on RTCP.CPP to check the messages .
I noticed that the receiver sends the RTCP packets only to itself
(they are being received on 127.0.0.1 and on the same port where it
receives all RTCP pacekts).
doesn't the sender need to receive those packets?
I couldn't find the code (if there is any) where the IP/PORT of the
new sender is being saved in order to send it those feedback messages.
I'll appriciate any help on that matter,

Michael,