[Live-devel] Difficulties with a live source

Austin Snow (pftv) asnow at pathfindertv.net
Mon Mar 9 12:07:56 PDT 2009

Thanks Ross,
I'm now generating the header with the proper visual object sequence
start code and supporting information.
000001B003000001B509000001000000012000C8888007D05841214103

Can I send this information into the MPEG4VideoStreamDiscreteFramer
and/or MPEG4VideoStreamFramer without the next frame info and data? Or
must they be sent together for the first frame to initialize things?

Also, I wanted to know, can the MPEG4VideoStreamDiscreteFramer and
MPEG4VideoStreamFramer function without the group of VOP start code
(000001B3xxxxxx)?   This is defined as optional in the mpeg4 standard.

Thanks
Austin