[Live-devel] MultiFramedRTPSink

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Mar 18 15:12:13 PDT 2009

>I have the RTP packets on my UNIX SOCKET. I want read them and send
>them to my sinks!
>So, I have a question:
>I must work on multiframedrtpsink.cpp or on rtpsink.cpp?

You don't need to 'work on' either of these.

To receive RTP packets from your socket, you should create a
"Groupsock" object (with the socket's port number as parameter), and
then use this to create an appropriate "RTPSource" subclass
(depending on the RTP packets' payload format).

Then, to output the RTP packets (i.e., without adding new RTP
headers), you would use a "BasicUDPSink", *not* a "RTPSink"
(subclass).