[Live-devel] Framed Source Issue

Mukherjee, Debargha debargha.mukherjee at hp.com
Fri Mar 27 09:28:10 PDT 2009

Hi Ross,

I am still somewhat confused.
The parameter fDurationInMicrosecondss is being set correctly by me in the deliverFrame() function of my AudioEncSource class before the call to FramedSource::afterGetting(this). Could you point me to where in your code it is actually used to decide when to make the next call?

In line 144 of MPEG1or2AudioStreamFramer::continueReadProcessing(), as you mentioned, it is *set* anyways by your code. So however I set it in my class does not seem to matter at all.

Thanks,
Debargha.