[Live-devel] stream m4e

York Sun yorksun at freescale.com
Mon Mar 30 14:58:48 PDT 2009

I am new to this list. Tried to search the archive but didn't find a
good way.

In short, I have difficulty to stream m4e by testMPEG4VideoStreamer. The
m4e comes from openRTSP (renamed from video-MP4V-ES-1), captured from my
Axis camera, 640x480. I can see the picture with wrong color. vlc and
mplayer display different wrong color. I don't know which part is wrong.

More info, if adding -i or -4 to openRTSP, the avi or mp4 file can be
correctly played by vlc and mplayer. I don't know how to verify the m4e
file. I can stream the sample para.m4e file. Only the very beginning
shows wrong color.

Any help is appreciated.

York