[Live-devel] stream m4e

York Sun yorksun at freescale.com
Tue Mar 31 14:12:07 PDT 2009

Brad,

My camera is AXIS M1011 Network Camera. I have no idea about the key
frame on camera.

My recording is 100 seconds lone. However, with testMPEG4VideoStreamer
and vlc as a client, I can only see the green picture for about 5
seconds, then the picture freezes and vlc message says

ffmpeg decoder error: more than 5 seconds of late video -> dropping
frame (computer too slow ?)

On the other hand, vlc can play the recorded file if rename it to .m4v.

York